22.08.19

i missed 2 days. yet again.
one day was because i was dead tired even though i got more than 7 hours of sleep and the other because i stayed home and played dead the whole day.

just kidding. i did not come in the office because i was asked to help them with some issues with the new property and the bank. and since there wasn't much to do i could follow up on work from my phone. there is no way they'd let me have a rest day so easily.

it am not sure if its because of my 'low blood presure' that i am having all these aches and pains and constant migraines but it sure is wearing me down thin. i am constantly in a state of pain, wither from a pounding headache, feeling like i am going to passout or have serious neck and shoulder aches (which i can definitely say is from sitting at the computer too long rather than from climbing).

work, when will you ever end? or at least quiet down a little?
i am super overwhelmed with work but i can't tell anyone. not because there is no one to tell but there is no use to tell anyone. it's not like they can or will help me cut down on the work load. i should be grateful that they don't add on too much on me.

currently i am handling shipping (6 customers), finance (3 companies), hr (3 companies), my broker job as well as whatever new company they are deciding to get into. YAY ME!

october come soon! that'll be my best resting period. but i think i might still need to come in the office. boo.

Comments

Popular Posts