15.08.19

three days in a row - i'm on a roll! life has not been the most fun recently.

thanks to a few bad decisions in my life i have gone from a decent climber back to an amateur climber.

gone were the days where i can on sigh 5c lead routes and flash 6a routes. now i struggle even getting through 5c+ routes T.T according to my sifu - i lack power endurance. well, this is what you get when you go from climbing 3 times a week for 8 months to skipping a whole month and barely climbing once a week. and all this is thanks to work which has been dragging me down so bad. and my wonderfully careless self who managed to bump around in life leaving bruises and gashes that leaves me limping for days.

i really need to get back in the groove of climbing, but with work and the bf back it's not easy. work either ends late or leaves me barely alive enough to climb and him, somehow, even when he asks me to go climb i would feel guilty about it. does he make me feel that way or do i just randomly feel that way, i really can't tell. sigh

anyways - i should be back to regular climbing come september! especially when i get my new shoes which hopefully fits better than the ones i have on hand. gotta be able to climb 6a routes comfortably for me to be able to enjoy the climbing trip this december!

but somehow, at the back of my mind, there is a nagging feeling that i might have to cnacel that trip.

fingers crossed!!!

Comments

Popular Posts